Monday, July 14, 2008

Wheeee!!!

Etsy sales are blossoming! I actually ran out of envelopes this weekend and had to go out to get more today. Now I am SO well stocked in envelopes...bring it on!!
I am looking into RME - Revolution Money Exchange - as an alternate form of payment. It sounds pretty good. No transaction fees like with Paypal. I have only just heard of it, and am surprised it's not more widely used. Everyone should check it out. If you are looking into making an RME account, let me know, because they have a referal rewards program (we both get FREE money).
Cool.
On a note besides jewelry sales, I have SO many zucchinis. I'm picking one or two every other day, and I'm swamped. I was supposed to be baking loaves of zucchini bread tonight...but the internet has sucked my time away.

No comments: