Sunday, September 7, 2008

So many ear wires!

My gods. I have sold and made SO many pairs of ear wires through my etsy store. SO much! My ear wires take a lot of time and work (with the measuring, cutting, shaping, re-measuring, hammering and filing), and I know I'm underselling myself. I'd love it if my other findings received as much attention and orders.
I just calculated how many ear wires I've made to order since I opened my store a few months ago. 116 pairs, total. Out of those, 60 pairs have been my "Curly-Q" style. Those are definately my best seller. I'm relisting them every couple of days.
I'm getting a little -ear-wired-out. Making them to often. Now that I'm back to work, and back to teaching classes, on top of my etsy store, I have had NO time to create jewelry. What to do? Perhaps in a few weeks I'll let some of my ear wire designs sell out for a little while. Take a little break. In the meantime, I've got some ear-wire orders to make....

No comments: