Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Back to work and busy busy

On a side note....I'm having some serious problems with etsy.com!!!! I haven't been able to log on and access my store. Which is very very frustrating as I have orders in progress, and need to contact some customers!!! Even my link from this blog to my etsy store is all screwed up. I had to remove the link in order for my blog to even load! Arg!

So. I've been busy. Back to work at Manifest Beads after 4 months and wow is the store busy!!!! Tons of new customers, lots of sales, including jewelry sales and custom orders. Classes will start up soon and then I'll be even busier. And my etsy store has been keeping me busy as well. It's a lot....but it's nice to be seriously making money again. Hopefully it won't take too long to replenish the savings I used to have (after paying off some debt).

Oh, and I thought my wrist was fixed, but it's not. After working for several hours last night, the familiar ache and pain was back. Which means that the doctor will want me to come back so that we can try again. Ugh.

No comments: