Thursday, August 28, 2008

exciting news???

So, the coolest thing about my day today:
A fellow Etsian linked me to a posting on craftystylish.com - which was about how awesome my handmade findings are!!!!! Wow! Cool! Craftystylish.com is a HUGE site with thousands of subscribers. Can we say massive free advertising?? Perhaps!
See it here: http://www.craftstylish.com/item/8264/beautiful-handmade-findings-for-sale-on-etsy

The other cool thing:
I went to the hand doctor again this morning. He's not exactly sure what is causing the pain and discomfort in my wrist besides tendonitus...BUT - he gave me another cortisone shot, this time in a different part of my wrist than before. AND I am not in excruciating pain! The last time, a few hours after the injection, I could barely move my hand. It took days and days before I felt close to normal (normal being the daily level of pain and discomfort when I do too much with my hands). So. No horrible pain. Does this mean he found the right spot? I am still feeling the normal stiffness and achiness... but its not bad at all. The cortisone DOES take several days to fully take affect and work as the "magic cure". Does this mean that my wrist is actually going to be fixed??? Gods. I hope so.

Exciting stuff!

No comments: