Monday, August 11, 2008

Is my wrist WORSE now???

Well, it's been almost a week since I saw the hand surgeon and got the cortisone shot (I think I finally have the spelling right). The shot was horribly painful for days. That pain has lessened, but my wrist still feels aweful. I can move it up and down pretty well, but I physically CAN'T move it from side to side. It generally aches. My fingers go numb periodically. And sometimes simple actions like turning a doorknob causes a jolt of pain, with my wrist giving out at the same time. I managed to make a custom order of ear wires this weekend, and /luckily/ I haven't had any other orders. I can work on them little bits at a time, but damn, is it uncomfortable. My fingers are half numb and stiff right now. Trying to find somethig I can do to keep busy without having to use my hands....I can't think of anything. This is one of those times I wish I had TV.

No comments: