Monday, October 12, 2009

Introducing WillOWispWire.etsy.com





Months ago, I snagged up the etsy account, "WillOWispWire.etsy.com". Now, I already have two etsy stores. I have my handmade wire findings store, which continues to do well, with repeat customers. I also have my cooperative store that I started, featuring jewelry by ladies that I know that have wanted to sell online.



I currently have so much inventory, that I have decided to open my new etsy store! This shop will feature my one of kind, Will-O-Wisp Wire designs. I have dozens, if not a hundred plus items to list. Will be filling the shop throughout the next couple weeks. I had a great photo shoot today, the light conditions were perfect! Here is a hint of what's to come...

1 comment:

Regina said...

HI Kira, check out my blog with earrings created from your wire works. I have created a link to your etsy shop as well. You do great work and I will be coming back for more. Hope your hand has healed completely.