Sunday, October 25, 2009

Photography Presentation for the Manifest Beading Buddies



This afternoon I did a demo/presentation for the Manifest Beading Buddies, a bead club based at Manifest Beads, of which I am a member. Kristen LaViola, owner of the store, first presented how she uses a professional light box and manual settings on her camera to take pictures of jewelry. Very different from how I take MY pictures!
Now, I am in no way a professional photographer. But I have learned some tips and tricks along the way, and have seen my photography improve greatly since last year! I shared my tips and tricks and techniques with my fellow club members, and it went really well!

I set up my amateur jewelry photography "set" and club members took turns taking pictures of their jewelry with different backgrounds, and props, and from diffferent angles etc. One of the main things is figuring out how to adjust a couple simple settings on your camera!






No comments: