Thursday, June 12, 2008

Doing Well at the JC, and first Etsy sale!

Yay! I had my first sale on etsy! (OriginalBeadwork.etsy.com). A woman in Switzerland bought a bunch of my handmade ear hooks. Yay! First etsy sale!

I've been doing pretty well at the Jewelry Cafe. Just got my check from last month's sales. Gosh...I've got to explain what the JC is...but not right now. Anywho, I was the top-selling artisan for the month of May out of 20+ artisans!!! I've been in the top three for several months, and missed "first place" (it's not really a competition) back on December by about $5. Laura publishes a newsletter to all us artisans at the end of every month, in it the announcement on the top three sellers. It's a way for everyone to see what is doing well, (who's doing all the selling and why), and for those who aren't selling well to be able to aspire to do better.

Well, I've got to go weed my garden, clean my house, and make some jewelry. Ambitious.

No comments: